How to Root OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro and 7 Pro 5G: OnePlus 7 Pro is just released, and we must say that it is the start of budget Flagship technology. This is one of these best OnePLus models that everyone is looking for. There are two main characteristics of this Model. One is Affordable, and the Second is Premium Features. You will get all the maximum features of previous released models features in this OnePlus 7 Pro. It has 5G Technology and connectivity. If you have reached the OnePlus 7 or 7 Pro and now want to Install Custom ROM, then you need to Root any of these devices to get the Custom Rom. So we will guide you on how to Root OnePlus 7 devices.
Related Guide: How to Root OnePlus 8 With Magisk
OnePlus 7 Pro has the latest technologies and ultra-lightweight. Internal hardware’s latest Technology is making this device an excellent piece to buy in 2020 and providing amazing features in the smartphone market.
What is Rooting OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro?
Think yourself, why do you want to Root your latest OnePlus 7? One of the reasons maybe you need Custom ROM? You need to hold all the control on your OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 7 Pro? If this is the reason, then yeah! You are right; this is rooting. Rooting helps you to give you access to the majority of features of your Phone. Moreover, you can remove any Application from the Android Phone without any worries.
Should You Root Your OnePlus 7 Pro?
You are here then, of course, you need to Root the Phone. If you want custom ROMs, Want to delete some unnecessary applications. You Should root your OnePlus 7. If you do all the right steps, then you will not get any difficulty.
You can also watch the little OnePlus 7 Review here:
If you are rooting any Android phone for the first time, then we recommend that you should follow each guided step by step.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Rooting the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro
We will not go in detail on the pros and cons of root OnePlus 7. But here are the top 5 advantages to Root OnePlus 7 Pro. And 2 Cons to Root these phones. So Read it before jump into the Root section.
3 Requirements Before Root OnePlus 7
You need to do these 3 things before starting the Root process.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged or at least 80% because sometimes the process goes long.
- For root any device, you need to unlock the bootloader. So unlocking bootloader is different for each device. Here is the perfect guide for you to Unlocking Bootloader on OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro.
- Once you are done with the 2nd point, you need to install the TWRP recovery. It is Custom recovery. There are many others. But we recommend to Install TWRP as we deal with this and have many positive user reviews. So See here how to Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus and OnePlus 7 Pro.
Root OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro Using SuperSU – Method#1
SuperSu is one of the most used methods to Root any Android Phone. OnePlus devices are perfect and easy to Root with the SuperSU. There are many other ways to Root. But this is one of the ways in our top priority list to Root OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro.
Here is the step by step guide to Root using SuperSu.
- First of all, you have to download the Zip File of SuperSU, which you can easily download from here.
- In the second step, you need to save this Zip file in the internal memory of your Phone.
- The third step is to Boot your OnePlus 7 Device into TWRP Recovery Mode. You can read this guide to Boot into TWRP Mode.
- Once your Phone will be in TWRP Mode. Get two options there or more, but you need to select the Confirm Flash Option on the Screen.
- Click on this Option.
- It will reboot OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 7 Pro. Wait for a few seconds. Once your phone reboots, it will come into the Root Mode. Now you can do whatever you want. Your Phone is rooted.
Root OnePlus 7 Without PC Using KingRoot – Method#2
This is another but more comfortable method. It says you can root OnePlus 7 without PC. Here are some simple steps you need to follow.
- First of all, you have to Enable the Unknown Sources in OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 7 Pro. Then go to the below step.
- Download the KingRoot File. It is not available on Playstore, but you can download this app from here. It is available in the file. Save this file in your Phone and Install it as you install other applications on your OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 7 Pro.
- We hope you have installed the KingRoot App on your OnePlus Phone.
- Open it, and you will have some options on the Screen. One of the possibilities you will see will be No Root Permission. Click on it and wait for a few seconds. Now your phone will reboot and wait for some time till your OnePlus 7 Pro device come into Root.
That’s all. You can easily download the Custom Roms, delete apps, and rename apps. Do whatever you want.
Root OnePlus 7 With Magisk
Magisk is another method that helps you to Root your Phone. Here we have a general guide on How to Root OnePlus with Magisk. We recommend reading this guide. It requires a PC but a more reliable and also safe method to Root Android Phones.
Final Words on Root OnePlus 7
As there are many methods to Root the OnePlus 7 devices. Our most favorite is Root phone with the SuperSU. Because it is more secure and safe. Moreover, there are many positive responses from the users to root this Phone. We have also done Root OnePlus 8 with this method.