If you want to root your device using the SuperSU method, then you are at the right place. Probably you will be looking for ways to download Latest SuperSU zip file so that you can easily root your Android device.
Read the article carefully as we will be providing you clear instructions on how to download Latest SuperSU Zip File to root Android device.
Before proceeding to the method, let’s first discuss general terms that will help you to perform this job successfully.
What is SuperSU?
SuperSU is one of the most popular tools for root apps. SuperSU gives you complete control of your Android device. You can keep track of all the root granted apps from SuperSu Zip.
SuperSU comes into existence by chainfire. It’s an excellent tool for gamers, tech gurus, and Android developers around the world.
Benefits of SuperSU
SuperSu Zip will help you in rooting, which is very much similar to jailbreaking. In simple words, it is a method by which you can
In short, we can say that it can customize anything on your device.
Why use SuperSU Zip to root your device?
Although there are many other methods available to root your android device, the question arises why to go for SuperSU method. Let’s have a look at the advantages of using this method.
- SuperSU Zip method is reliable for Android devices and works efficiently.
- It keeps your data safe
- SuperSU doesn’t cause any disturbance in your Android device.
- It Works Flawlessly; which means it supports all the apps and other MOD’s that need privilege.
Downloading Latest SuperSU Zip File
It is very easy to download and install SuperSU Zip file. SuperSu Zip can be downloaded in two versions; One is named as the stable version, and the other is the beta version.
On the other hand, the Beta version has the newest features. It also has fixed bugs. Furthermore, the beta version is more stable in comparison to the stable version. So, let’s discuss the installation process of the beta version.
First of all, you have to reflash the root system, which is affecting each other. The installer used in this process will not be deleted as you have old root files. If the device’s root file gets deleted, then the installation of the SuperSu Zip will not be successful. So,
Fulfill the following requirements to perform the job successfully
- The bootloader of your device must be unlocked (Check below in link)
- TWRP recovery must be installed on your device (Check below in link)
Read more: Unlock the Bootloader on Android Phone
Read more: Install the TWRP Recovery on Android Phone
- You must have the latest ADB and fastboot installed on your device.
- You must have the latest USB drivers installed.
How to Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
Now from your android device enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking. To do so:
- Go into the device settings and then scroll down to the bottom click on about phone.
- Locate the option “Build Number” and click on it seven times to enable developer options.
- Now search for the developer options and enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Also, enable the advanced reboot option.
- That’s it. Now you have enabled the USB debugging.
What to do if Error occurs that SuperSu has stopped working?
After the installation of the SuperSU Zip, an error may occur “unfortunately SuperSu Zip has stopped working.” If you face the same problem, then follow the steps given below to fix this problem
- Download the latest update of the flashable SuperSU update package.
- Copy the zip files to your device and flash it using the custom recovery.
- If the custom recovery is not available in your android device, then extract the SuperSu Zip file and open the extracted folder.
- After that, go to the folder named “common” and copy the Superuser.apk on your phone.
- Now, enable the unknown resources option from the settings and install the Apk.
- Finally, go to play store and download the SuperSU app.
Now you can reboot the device, and the Error will be removed.