Realme X3 is an excellent mid-range smartphone. It can easily do multitasking without lags or stutter. The current article is designed as a complete guide for the Realme X3 smartphone. It provides detailed insights into the rooting process of the smartphone. The various pros and cons of rooting your Realme X3 are detailed. The process of taking screenshots and doing a factory reset on the phone is explained in detail. The article also provides details on how to send GIFs using your Realme X3 smartphone.
What is Rooting?
Rooting is a process that allows you to access the root files on your smartphone. You can get complete control over the Android operating system and other system hardware. You can change the Android source code on your Android mobiles after rooting it. You can experience and enjoy new features on a rooted Android smartphone that is unavailable on an unrooted smartphone.
Also, Read: What is Dolphin Emulator
How to Root Realme X3
The process for rooting your Realme X3 is as follows:
- Download the latest version of Magisk Zip and Magisk Manager apk file on your smartphone.
- Locate the downloaded file and move it to your phone’s internal storage.
- Press the power button to switch off the phone.
- Wait for a few seconds and then press the power button and volume down button at the same time.
- Release all the buttons once the logo appears on the screen. Reboot your phone in the recovery mode.
- Once your phone reboots in the recovery mode, tap on “Install”.
- Locate the Magisk Zip file from the phone’s internal storage.
- Slide on the “swipe to confirm flash” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Once flashing is complete, reboot your smartphone.
- Install the Magisk Manager app on your smartphone once the phone reboots.
- You have completed the rooting process on your Realme X3 and explore administrator features and privileges.
Also, Read: How to Setup voicemail on LG G9 ThinQ
Why Root Your Smartphone
Rooting an Android smartphone offers significant benefits and new features. You can get complete administrator control and access to the operating system codes that are not available on an unrooted smartphone. You get the flexibility to control the working of your phone’s RAM, battery, operating system, etc. If you need more processing power, you can overclock the processor. You can improve battery life by underclocking the processor. A rooted Android smartphone allows you to install customized ROM. you can Also remove preinstalled apps on a rooted Android smartphone. This allows you to clear the internal memory of the phone and keep it working efficiently and smoothly.
Why Not to Root
Despite the many benefits which rooting an Android smartphone offers, it has its drawbacks as well. One of the biggest drawbacks of rooting an Android smartphone is the loss of the manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty on a smartphone click here automatically becomes void if you root it. This is perhaps the biggest deterrent for users not to root their smartphones. There are chances that your smartphone may get damaged during the process. You should also assess the impact of rooting your smartphone on the user agreement. if you have purchased your smartphone on lease or carrier agreement then rooting it can lead to a breach of your contract.
Also, Read: How to Root OnePlus 7
Considerations Before Rooting
You should be careful before rooting your Android smartphone. It is a technical and complex process and should be attempted only if you know it completely. There are chances that your smartphone may get damaged during rooting. you must ensure that your smartphone is adequately charged before rooting it. If the phone gets switched off in between, then it can suffer irreparable damage. You should also take complete data backup of your phone ask the user data may be lost while rooting. Finally, rooting an Android smartphone has its benefits and drawbacks. You should carefully consider whether you need to root your Android smartphone or not. It is better to root your phone only if you know the process and need to have a rooted smartphone.
How to Take Screenshots on Realme X3
You can capture important information available on the web or your phone by taking screenshots. You can use the screenshots for future reference. Screenshots also come in handy when you have to instantly share some information with others. you can take screenshots and share it with others using messaging apps or social media platforms. The process for taking screenshots on Realme X3 is as follows:
Also, Read: How to Reboot LG G9 ThinQ
Taking Screenshots Using Physical Keys
The simplest way to take screenshots on Realme X3 is to use the physical keys. The process is as follows:
- Locate the content on the screen for which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the volume down key and power key at the same time.
- Keep both these keys pressed till you hear a shutter sound. The shutter sound indicates that the screenshot has been captured.
- The screenshot has been captured and saved in the phone’s gallery.
Taking Screenshots Using Three-Finger Gesture
You can also take partial screenshots on your Realme X3 using a three-finger gesture feature. The process for the same is discussed below:
- Open “Settings” on your phone.
- Scroll down to the “Convenience Aid” tab and click on it.
- Click on the “Gesture & Motion” tab.
- Slide on the “3-Finger Screenshot” toggle key. You can now use the three-finger feature to take screenshots on your Realme X3.
- Prepare the content you want to take the screenshot of.
- Place 3 fingers on the screen and swipe down to capture the screenshot.
- The captured screenshot will be saved in the gallery of your phone.
How to Do a Factory Reset on Realme X3
A factory reset allows you to restore your smartphone to the original settings it shipped with. There may be situations when your smartphone is malfunctioning due to various reasons and are you may want to perform a factory reset. Smartphones can malfunction due to reasons like software upgrades, Android Apps, etc. If you plan to exchange or sell your smartphone, then you must strongly consider doing a factory reset. It will erase all the user data from your smartphone and ensure that they cannot be accessed or misused by the new buyer. The process for doing a factory reset on your Realme X3 is as follows:
Also, Read: LG G9 ThinQ Review Features
Considerations Before Doing a Factory Reset
You must remember that factory reset could not be performed as a regular operation on your smartphone. you should try to address all minor technical issues through basic troubleshooting. Only when these technical issues cannot be resolved through troubleshooting should you consider doing a factory reset. You should ensure you take complete data backup before doing a factory reset as all your user data will be erased during this process. Taking Twitter backup will help you to restore your smartphone do it originally condition quickly. You should also ensure that your smartphone http://mi3896.com/ is sufficiently charged before performing a factory reset on it.
How to Send GIFs Using Realme X3
GIFs can make conversations more informal and fun. You can use the various GIF apps like GIPHY to share GIFs with other people. There are many GIF options on GIPHY that you can choose from. You can use the GIPHY camera as an interactive tool to make customized GIFs and stand out among your family and friends.