How to Root One Plus Z
One plus Z is a 5G which is a really good budget-friendly Smartphone from One plus. This Smartphone will be good for gaming purposes as you are getting Snapdragon 765G on this phone. In this article, I am going to tell you how to root this device. In this guide, you also get to know about how to take a screenshot in this device, how to do a factory reset, and ways to send GIFs from this device.
What is Rooting?
Routing is a process that allows a user of the smartphone to assess Privileged Control (root access) Over Android subsystems. By this, you can unlock some more functions which can make your phone better than before and give you better user experience. It helps to unlock some main features in your Android smartphone for better customization and it makes your phone more stable.
Rooting also causes some problems but it also unlocks some cool features and functions for the better user experience.
Also, Read: How to Root OnePlus 7
How to Root Oneplus Z
The process for rooting your One plus Z is as follows:
- Download the latest version of Magisk Zip and Magisk Manager Apk file on your smartphone.
- Locate the downloaded file and move it to your phone’s internal storage.
- Press and hold the power button to switch off the phone.
- Wait for a few seconds and then press the power button and volume down button at the same time.
- Release all the buttons once the logo appears on the screen. Reboot your phone in the recovery mode.
- Once your phone reboots in the recovery mode, tap on “Install”.
- Locate the Magisk Zip file from the phone’s internal storage.
- Slide on the “swipe to confirm flash” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete.
- After the flashing gets over, reboot your smartphone.
- Install the Magisk Manager app on your smartphone once the phone reboots.
- You have completed the rooting process on your Oneplus Z and explore administrator features and privileges.
PROS of Rooting your Smartphone
There are so many new functions unlocked when you root your smartphone. Rooting make helps to get more user experience from that similar smartphone.
It helps to delete system applications that you won’t able to delete when your phone is not rooted we can say this app as pre-installed apps provided by the company.
It also helps to increase the performance of your smartphone as some Optimisation of uses of RAM on your smartphone.
Also, Read: How to Root Redmi K30 Pro
CONS of Rooting the Smartphone
Rooting has so many features but there are some cons or disadvantages of rooting your smartphone.
If you are rooted in your smartphone your warranty will be exhausted and you won’t able to claim it from the company.
Rooting doesn’t allow you to claim back your warranty as if you think you will unroot your device after time and get back the warranty that not possible.
Considerations Before Rooting
Here are some things which you should keep in mind before rooting your device and if you don’t consider these things then you may face some problem after rooting your smartphone.
Make sure you have some minimum battery in your smartphone while you are looking it I would suggest a minimum of 50% it should be in your smartphone if you want to root it in a correct way.
If you don’t follow this your ROM or your storage can be crashed which may lead to making your phone doesn’t work well and your warranty is already lost so you cant able to claim it back.
Also, Read: How to Unlock LG G9 ThinQ
How to Take a Screenshot
Method 1 by physical buttons
Step 1: Go to the screen which you want to capture in your Oneplus Z smartphone.
Step 2: Just hold there and press the power button and volume down button simultaneously.
Step 3: The captured screen will pop up in one corner of your smartphone and it will be saved after time in your smartphone.
Method 2: The power button.
Step 1: Go to the which you want to capture on your phone.
Step 2: Press and hold the power button.
Step 3: One small window will pop up and just click on the screenshot button and you will get your to screenshot in the gallery.
Also, Read: How to Install the TWRP Recovery on Android Phone
How to do a factory reset in this smartphone
If you want to do a factory reset in your Oneplus Z follow the steps given below which helps you to do it easily.
If you did factory reset in your smartphone then your whole data will be erased and you aren’t able to get it back after it it is done.
I want to suggest you do factory reset until your smartphone is packed with useless data and you don’t know how to delete that useless data.
The factory reset will help you in this case as you have to just keep the important data aside and you can delete the rest easily.
Steps to do a Factory Reset
- Press the power button and shut down the phone.
- After the phone turns off.
- Now press the power button and volume down button simultaneously.
- Enter your password and select a language in English.
- Click on wipe data and cache.
- Now click on erase everything(music, pics, etc).
- Then click on “This can be undone. Continue?”
- After that, your factory reset is done.
- If would suggest you do backup your data before you want to reset it.
How to share GIF files in Oneplus Z
If you want to send GIF files from your Oneplus Z it is really easy to just do it by using giphy application which is available on the Play Store.
You can even edit and make your own GIF file from this application and easily and you also can share that customized GIF file.
Also, Read: How to Root OnePlus 8 Pro
If you want to do to root your smartphone you must check or pros and cons described in this article and we also discuss how to take a screenshot and share GIF files with how to do a factory reset.
Here’s my complete guide on Oneplus Z
If you liked it feel free to share it and you have any questions let me know in the comments section.