Do you want to Hard Reset your LG Stylo 5? Do you want to wipe all the data from your LG Stylo 5? Are you looking for a method to restore your LG Stylo 5 to default settings?
If yes, then sit back and read this article as it will help you to find a secure method to reset your LG Stylo 5 hard?
Why Should You Hard Reset Your LG Stylo 5?
You might be wondering why I should reset my LG Stylo 5? What are its pros and cons? So, let’s first discuss the advantages and disadvantages of hard resetting your LG Stylo 5?
Features of LG Stylo 5
Before moving further, let’s have a quick look at some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched LG Stylo 5 smartphone.
Important Instructions Before Resetting your LG Stylo 5
Before you hard reset your LG Stylo 5, you should follow the instructions given below:
- Make sure to create a backup plan of all your data
- Arrange a proper backup for all your contacts.
- Manage a backup plan for all your important messages
How to Hard Reset LG Stylo 5
Follow the instructions given below to hard reset your stylo 5
Method#1: Hard Rest Using Volume and Power Keys
- Firstly, turn off your cell phone by pressing the power button for a few seconds
- Then press Volume Down+Power Key together for a few seconds
- If the LG logo appears, then release the Power Button, but keep on holding the Volume Down key and then press the Power Key again
- As soon as the “reset factory data” window pops up, release all the keys
- From the pop-up message, select “Yes” two times. You can use Volume keys to navigate and Power key to confirm
- Cheers! Just wait for a few moments and your phone will be reset to the factory settings
Method#2: Hard Reset Using Phone Settings
This method helps to reset your LG Stylo 5 from the settings panel. Follow the steps given below to hard reset your phone.
- Turn on your LG Stylo 5 by pressing the power button for a few seconds
- Open the settings of your phone and go to General Settings
- Then tap on backup and reset
- Now tap on Factory Data Reset
- Now Choose the option Reset Phone
- Finally, tap on “Delete All.”
- Congratulations! Now all your data, including photos, music, etc. has been removed.
So, that’s it for the step by step guide to hard reset your LG Stylo 5. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comment box.