Do you want to Backup or Restore your LG Stylo 5? Are you looking for a method that can help to Backup and Restore data in your LG Stylo 5?
If yes, then read this article as it will help you to find a secure method to Backup or restore your LG Stylo 5
Features of LG Stylo 5
Before moving further, let’s have a quick look at some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched LG Stylo 5 smartphone.
How to Backup Data in LG Stylo 5?
If you want to Backup your LG phone, then follow the instructions given below:
- Open the settings of your phone
- Tap on “General” and then select Backup
- Be patient until your cell phone prepares a list of information available to Backup
- From the top, choose to save the Backup either to Internal storage or SD Card
- Checkmark the items which you wish to back up and then tap on “Start.”
- The backup process might take a few minutes.
- As soon as it is complete, tap on “Done.”
How to Restore LG Stylo 5?
Now to restore your LG Stylo 5, follow the instructions given below:
- Go to the settings menu and tap on “General”
- Now tap on “Backup”
- Next, tap on “Backup and Restore“ and then tap on “Restore”
- Now find and tap on the backup file
- Checkmark the items which you wish to restore
- Now tap on “Next” and then tap on “Restore”
- Be patient, as Restore may take several minutes to complete.
- When Restore is complete, tap on “Restart Phone.”
- Cheers! You have completed your restore process.
So, that’s it for the step by step guide to Backup and restore your LG Stylo 5. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comment box.