If you are searching for methods to unlock your LG Stylo 5, then you are at the right place. We will be providing a complete guide to unlock your LG Stylo 5 for free.
There is no need to waste your money to get your phone unlocked. You are supposed to read this article till the end if you want to get your LG Stylo 5 unlocked for free. So, instead of hovering here and there, stay attached to this article to know about the complete procedure to unlock your LG Stylo 5.
Why Should You Unlock Your LG Stylo 5?
Before moving towards the procedure, let’s discuss why there is a need to unlock your LG Stylo 5. Let’s discuss why it becomes necessary for you to unlock your phone.
Unlocking your LG Stylo 5 is necessary because it makes it possible for you to use any SIM card on your phone. Contrarily, you can use only some restricted sim cards in your locked device.
Unlocking means to remove any network restriction allowing you to use any kind of domestic or foreign network on your phone. It involves entering a series of numbers called the unlock code, which can be entered into your cellphone by keypad.
Features of LG Stylo 5
Before moving further, let’s have a quick look at some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched LG Stylo 5 smartphone.
- It has 6.2-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 2160×1080 pixels
- LG Stylo 5 has a 3GB RAM and 32GB Storage
- The phone has a 13MP Rear Camera and 5MP Selfie Camera
- LG Stylo 5 features a Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
Important Instructions Before Unlocking your LG Stylo 5
Before you unlock your LG Stylo 5, you should be aware of the following essential points:
- Unlocking LG Stylo 5 is legal and is secure
- Unlocking is permanent, which means there is no need to enter the unlock code again and again.
- Manage a backup plan for all your important messages
- Make sure that your LG Stylo 5 is SIM locked. To check this, insert another network SIM and wait for an unlocking message to appear. If your phone works with another network SIM card, your LG Stylo 5 is NOT SIM locked.
How to Unlock your LG Stylo 5
Now let’s move towards the main discussion. Follow the instructions given below to unlock your LG Stylo 5
Method#1: Unlocking Using A Unique Code from Unlocklocks.com
- First of all, click here to visit UNLOCKLOCKS.COM to get a unique code for your LG Stylo 5
- You may require the IMEI number of your LG Stylo 5 to get a unique code. So, to find the IMEI number dial *#06# from your cell phone and note down the IMEI number
- Now, take the SIM card out from your phone
- Insert a SIM card that is not accepted by the phone
- As soon as you turn on your phone after replacing the SIM card, you would be asked to enter the unlock code
- Now enter that unlock code here which you got from UNLOCKLOCKS.COM
- That’s it! Just after a few moments and your phone will be unlocked, and you will now be able to use the rejected SIM card easily.
Method#2: Unlocking LG Stylo 5 with NCK
- Firstly, visit this link to get a unique code from routerunlock.com.
- Now switch off your phone
- Replace the default SIM with any another network provider.
- Now turn your phone On.
- As soon as you turn on your phone, you will be asked to enter the unlock code /NCKA
- Finally, enter the code you got from routerunlock.com.
- Congratulations! Now your LG Stylo 5 is unlocked, and you can use any SIM card.
So, that’s it for the step by step guide to Unlock your LG Stylo 5 for free. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comment box.