Are you looking to root your new smartphone? Have you bought a new cell phone and want to get rid of system applications and settings? Are you facing issues in rooting your new LG W30 Pro? If yes, then don’t worry. We are here to explain to you the complete procedure that will make your roosting process easier.
Features of LG W30 Pro
Let’s have a quick look at some of the key features and specifications of the LG W30 Pro smartphone.
Why Should I Root my
Now the question arises that should you root your android device? The answer can be a complicated one. It maybe Yes, No or Maybe.
So, before going through to the procedure, let’s have a look at the advantages and disadvantages of rooting your LG W30 Pro.
Advantages of Rooting LG W30 Pro
Disadvantages of Rooting LG W30 Pro
Suppose you root your phone and after some time, you face any problem in it. Due to android rooting, the warranty will no longer be valid, and the manufacturer will not cover the claim.
- The performance of your phone might get affected due to the lack of optimization for a particular model.
Important Instructions Before Rooting your LG W 30 Pro
- Make sure that your phone is fully charged to avoid any interruption. Otherwise, your phone might become dead.
- Make sure to unlock the bootloader before rooting.
- Before rooting the LG W30 Pro, do install TWRP Recovery.
How to Root LG W30 Pro
There are many methods to root your LG W30 Pro, but let’s discuss two of these methods. These two methods are easy to apply and provide the best results.
Method#1: Root LG W30 Pro Using SuperSU
Follow the instructions given below to root your LG W30 Pro:
- First of all, install the custom recovery on your phone as you will need this to flash a zip file from TWRP
- Secondly, download the SuperSU zip file and save it to the storage of the LG W30 Pro
- Now Boot into TWRP recovery
- Tap on the install or flash button. Select the Super SU file from your phone’s storage
- Click on confirm flash
- Once the process is successful, tap on the reboot button. The phone will restart
- Cheers! You have rooted your LG W30 Pro. You will be able to see the Super SU app in the menu.
- Now you can install custom ROM on your phone
Method#2: Root LG W30 Pro Using KingoRoot
This method helps to root your LG W30 Pro very easily. Follow the steps given below to root your phone.
- Download the KingoRoot Android app (PC Version) on your Computer
- Install and Launch it onto your PC
- Once the installation is complete, double click on the icon of the KingoRoot and launch the software.
- Enable the USB debugging on your device
- Connect your LG W30 Pro to your PC using USB Cable
- After connection, KingoRoot will automatically install the device driver if it is not installed. Be patient for this process
- Allow USB debugging from your Computer.
- A notification will pop-up on your LG W30 Pro when you will connect it to your computer. Click “OK” to authorize it.
- Now click on “ROOT” so that your device starts rooting
- Let the process continue, and after a few minutes your LG W30 Pro will be rooted
Hopefully, the process will be successful. However, if your process fails, then either reread the steps and repeat the process or tell us in the comments section below.
Related Guide: How to Root OnePlus with Magisk
Final Words about Rooting LG Phone
So, that’s it for the step by step guide on rooting your LG W30 Pro. I hope this article helped you in successfully rooting your phone. If you face any problem, feel free to inform us.