Do you want to enjoy the thrilling experience of Fortnite on your LG Stylo 5? Are you facing difficulties in downloading Fortnite on your LG Stylo 5? If yes, then there is no need to worry anymore. We are here to help you.
In this article, we will provide a complete guideline on downloading and installing Fortnite on your LG Stylo 5. So, stay tuned to us.
What is Fortnite?
Fortnite is a well-reputed online video game. The game was developed and released by Epic Games back in 2017.
The theme of the game is that players collaborate to survive themselves from an open-world environment. The players battle with characters, which are either controlled through the system itself or by other players.
Can I Play Fortnite on my LG Stylo 5?
Yes, the game is available for android devices. However, it is entirely a mess to install it on your cell phones. You won’t find it on google play store from your LG Stylo 5. You will have to download it yourself.
To enjoy Fortnite on your LG Stylo 5, you will first have to install Epic Games APK, then Epic Games app, and then through that install Fortnite app on your LG Stylo 5.
How Can I get Fortnite on my LG Stylo 5?
Below is a complete guide on how to download Fortnite on your LG Stylo.
- First of all, you will have to download the EpicGamesApp.apk file. (APK stands for Android Package Kit. It is used to distribute and install apps)
How to Get EpicGamesApp.apk file?
- To get the EpicGamesApp.apk file, open your phone’s browser.
- Search Fortnite Android and then go to Epic’s Website
- Tap on the download button and follow the instructions.
- Now, download the EpicGamesApp.apk file. A warning may appear where you will be asked to approve and download. Do that.
- Open the downloaded EpicGamesApp.apk file from your phone’s download memory. You might see an error on your LG Stylo 5 saying that “your phone is not allowed to install unknown apps from unknown sources.”
- To solve this issue, go to your browser settings and allow “install unknown apps – allow from this source.”
Go to Settings > Apps & notification > Advanced settings> Special app access > Install Unknown apps and choose Epic Games. Then mark the Allow from this device button to on.
- If you see any further notification, approve to download the Epic Games app.
- Once done, now open the Epic Games app and tap on the Fortnite banner.
- You will see an option asking to install the Fortnite app. Tap on the install button
- You will see a pop-up window that will inform you that the game needs to take up space on your phone.
- Grant Epic access to your device’s media and files. The Fortnite app will start installing. It will take a few minutes.
- Now you will see a security window about Epic Games. Enable “allow from source” to install Fortnite.
- Now you will see another window, prompting you to install Fortnite. Click Install.
Get Fortnite on your LG Stylo 5
- To install Fortnite on your LG Stylo 5, open the Fortnite app and allow the app to access your storage, contacts, and microphone.
- Log in to your Epic Games account.
- Finally, install the main files of the game, which will occupy 5.63GB of storage.
Congratulations!!! Now you can play the game on your LG Stylo 5.
Once the process is finished, it’s a good idea to disable “allow from source” installs. Doing so will help prevent your device from malware and viruses.
To do this,
Go to Settings > Apps & notification > Advanced > Special app access > Install Unknown apps and choose Epic Games. Then slide the Allow from this device button to off.
Thank you for reading this guide. Hope you liked it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comments section below.