Many users are connecting to Disney Plus every day to stream TV shows and movies. While this is an excellent streaming service, Disney + has its flaws, one of which is error code 24. If you encounter this type of error, you will see the message: “Sorry, we had a problem connecting to your account. Please re-enter your account information and try again. If the problem persists, visit the Disney + Help Center (error code 24).
Error code 24 occurs when you try to connect to Disney plus Hotstar. Error code 24 usually occurs when people use the Amazon Fire Stick on their TV. But surely, this can happen to anyone who uses any device to access Disney Plus. So, how do you fix this Disney Plus bug? Check out the solutions below and see what helps you to resolve them.
What are the causes of Disney Error Code 24?
Occurs after you have trouble accessing your account due to a twenty-four error code at Disney and a login or property issue.
The result may be:
- A temporary bug that touches the login method
- You have multiple devices logged into your account
- Corrupt Disney and App
- Weak or unstable web affiliate
- Signal reduction (if Wi-Fi victims)
- The bug is touching your router
Methods to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 24:
1. Check Your Internet Connection:
Error code 24 is mostly due to connection issues, so you may want to check your internet connection first and see if there is a problem with your local network. Browse the website using a different device to see if you can connect. You can also test your internet speed and check if it has reached the minimum 5 Mbps requirement.
2. Restart Your Router and Modem:
A quick restart can often resolve connectivity issues. To restart your router and modem, first, unplug both devices from the main power source. Wait at least 30 seconds. Next, plug in your modem and turn it on completely. When done, do the same for your router before checking to see if the error has been resolved.
3. Sign Back and Sign Out Through the App:
Try signing out of your Disney Plus account and sign in again to see if it can refresh your app and fix the error. You can sign out using your Amazon Fire Stick and wait a few seconds before signing in again. You can also sign out on the Disney + website.
- Open the Disney Plus website in any browser.
- Log in to your account.
- Select the account and click Settings.
- Proceed to devise a maintenance
- Click Remove All Devices.
- After you sign out, launch your Disney Plus app on your Amazon Fire TV and sign in again.
4. Uninstall and Reinstall Your Disney+ App:
Another way to fix error code 24 is to uninstall your Disney Plus app and reinstall it.
- To uninstall your Disney + app, go to Settings on your Fire TV.
- Click Applications.
- Select Manage Installed Application.
- Search for Disney Plus and click Uninstall.
- After uninstalling, you can reinstall Disney +.
- In the search bar, type Disney Plus.
- Click Disney Plus from the search results and install it.
- Now, check if error code 24 still exists.
5. Try Logging in After a Few Minutes:
Error 24 can be caused by a temporary problem that will resolve itself in a few minutes. Therefore, before doing anything, you should wait a while and try logging in again. Chances are, the problem will be solved, and the error will disappear. However, if the error persists, you can proceed to the next step. Manually log out of all sessions and try logging in again. To do this:
- Go to disneyplus.com/login in your computer browser and sign in to your account
- Navigate to “Account” and select “Settings”
- Go to “Device Management” and select “Delete all devices”, which will log you out of all current sessions.
- Since all your sessions are logged out, go back to your streaming device and try logging in again.
6. Move Your Router Closer to Your Streaming Device:
Another connectivity issue that can cause error code 24 when using a wireless network is signal drop. This happens when the router is too far away from your device or the signal is interrupted. To fix this, move the router closer to your android device. Alternatively, you can use an Ethernet cable – if your device supports it.
So above are the best and easy methods to solve the Disney Plus error code 24 and we hope the above providing methods definitely useful to you. In case after following the above methods still, the problem persists, you should contact customer service.