A backup or restoration of data action is performed when you need to recover your lost data. An Android phone has a lot of essential data and files stored in it, such as contacts, appointments, apps, settings, passwords, and much more.
If you want to make sure that all your important information gets saved in case your LG G9 ThinQ gets damaged or faces any severe issue, you must plan a proper backup and restoration of your data.
So, if you want to backup or restore data in your LG G9 ThinQ, then read this article till the end as we will help you to find a secure method to backup or restore your LG G9 ThinQ.
How to Backup Data in LG G9 ThinQ?
If you want to back up your LG G9 ThinQ, then follow the instructions given below:
- Open the “Settings” of your phone
- Tap on General and then select “backup.”
- From the top menu choose to save the backup either to Internal storage or SD Card
- Checkmark the items which you wish to back up and then tap on “Start.”
- The backup process might take a few minutes.
- As soon as it is complete, tap on “Done.“
How to Backup Contacts in LG G9 ThinQ
If you want to backup contacts on your LG G9 ThinQ, then follow the steps described below:
- Open the Settings of your phone
- Tap on “General“
- Tap Backup and then backup & restore.
- Then Tap on Backup.
- Select the location where you want to save your data i.e. SD card or Internal storage
- Make sure to sign in to your LG Account to continue the backup.
- Select Personal data.
- Deselect the other options.
- Expand the Personal data folder and ensure Contacts is selected.
- Tap Start to begin the backup. This may take several minutes.
- After the backup completes, tap Done.
How to Restore Data in LG G9 ThinQ
Now to restore your LG G9 ThinQ, follow the instructions given below:
- Open the Settings menu and tap on General
- Now tap on backup
- Now tap on Backup and Restore
- Tap Restore
- Now tap on the backup file
- Checkmark the items which you wish to restore
- Now tap on “Next” and then tap on “Restore”
- The restoration process will start, and it may take several minutes to finish.
- When restoration is complete, tap on “Restart Phone.”
- That’s it! You have completed your restoration process
How to Restore Contacts in LG G9 ThinQ
Following is the guide to restore contacts in LG G9 ThinQ
- Open the Settings.
- Tap on ‘General‘
- Tap Backup > Backup & restore.
- Now tap on Restore.
- Click the LG backup file and tap on Personal data
- Tap on Next and then Restore
So, that’s it for the step by step guide to backup and restore your LG G9 ThinQ. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comment box.